We also provide an optional local scoring solution. It is based around our proprietary EdifyScan software that was developed to support scanning for one of the largest school districts in the country. EdifyScan seamlessly integrates with edifyAssess and reads data from a large list of compatible scanners. If schools currently have any of the compatible scanners listed below, they can deploy EdifyScan on an appropriate computer workstation attached to that scanner through a teacher or administrator account. EdifyScan compatible scanners include:
- Scantron Scanmark 2000 Series
- Scantron Scanmark 4000 Series
- Scantron Scanmark 5000 Series
- Scantron Scanmark ES Series
- Scantron Opscan Series
- Plain paper Scanner Support. The plain paper scanning module uses the Gravic OMR technology to implement plain paper scanning, which is licensed separately. EdifyScan plain paper scanning module supports most of the Twain Compatible Scanners. This includes scanners from various manufacturers such as Fujitsu, Cannon, Brother, Epson, HP, Kodak, and Lexmark. Please contact us to determine if your scanners can be supported by EdifyScan’s plain paper module.