- Items are selected to match a specific standard or set of standards
- Previously used items are sequestered so that they are not included in future assessments
- The item difficulty and DOK level is automatically matched to the grade level
- The items are sequenced in a statistically valid manner so as to improve learner participation
- Psychometric parameters for the items are automatically computed
- Appropriate remediation resources are automatically selected for each item
- IEP modifications can be automatically made to the items to accommodate special needs students
With the “Quick Create Wizard”, an educator can create a valid assessment in less than 30 seconds. Each step of the wizard guides the educator to create an assessment based on the curriculum that is being covered in the classroom, thus bridging the gap between instruction and assessment. The resulting assessments can be brief self-quizzes, classroom assessments, interim assessments or EOC assessments. Because each assessment is algorithmically generated from our Item Banks, all assessments are aligned to you standards, address multiple reading levels, can provide scaffolded entry points for differentiated learners, and target the appropriate Depths Of Knowledge (DOK) levels.